Adam Crawford, M.D.
Originally from Houston, TX, Doctor Adam Crawford specializes in orthopedic foot and ankle surgery at Arlington Orthopedic Associates. He received his medical doctorate from the University of Texas Health Science Center in May of 2007, completed his residency at the University of Missouri – Columbia in 2012, and quickly after completed his fellowship in foot and ankle surgery in 2013.
Doctor Crawford primarily works out of the AOA Irving location, but he can be flexible when it comes to treating his patients. Between his busy schedule of work and spending time with his family, doctor Crawford participates in a multitude of activities such as hiking, swimming, running, and watching his favorite football team, the Dallas Cowboys.
When asked what his perfect day would consist of, doctor Crawford replied, “Hanging out at home, going to the park with my kids, or smoking a brisket and watching the Cowboys win.”
- May 2007 | University of Texas Health Science Center – Houston | Medical Doctorate
- May 2003 | Texas A&M University | Bachelor of Science in Biology Suma Cum Laude
- July 2013 | Foundation for Orthopaedic, Athletic and Reconstructive Research | Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- June 2012 | University of Missouri – Columbia | Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
Professional Groups & Conferences
- Membership American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society 2010-Present
- Membership Missouri State Orthopaedic Association 2009-Present
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery 2012
- Enneking Tumor Course 2010
- Foot and Ankle Review Course 2010
- Hip and Knee Society Meeting 2009
- Barry J. Gainor Resident Award for Education 2012
- Tri Beta National Biology Honor Society 2003
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society 2003
- Golden Key National Honor Society 2003
- Clinical research on high tension wounds with pie crusting
- Accepted for poster presentation OTA 2012
- Presented William C. Allen Research Conference 2010-Present
- Clinical research: Trauma patients and the prevalence of psychiatric diagnoses 2010-Present