Making your appointment
Patients are seen by appointment only, with times available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. We also have a physician on call after hours and on weekends for emergencies.
A sincere attempt is made to adhere to the office schedule, but emergencies are inevitable and delays do occur. If we know in advance of a delay, we will make every attempt to contact you at the telephone number you provided when making your appointment.
Your first visit
Here is a helpful list for you to have prior to your visit.
Canceling or rescheduling your appointment
If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment please notify our office as soon as possible. This enables us to contact patients who may be on a waiting list for earlier appointments. Patients with a history of failing to keep an appointment without calling are subject to dismissal from the office. Due to the high cost of operations of our MRI and Therapy Departments, you will be charged a no-show fee if you fail to give notice 24 hours prior to canceling your MRI or PT appointment.
Preparing for your appointment
To better serve you, we ask that you bring all the following items to your appointment:
- Completed paper work.
- Referral from your Primary Care Physician (if required by your insurance company; most HMOs require a referral.)
- Any recent X-ray or MRI films related to your condition
- Any recent tests related to your condition
- List of all medications you are currently taking
- Insurance card
- Payment (We accept MasterCard, Visa and Care Credit)